When you have a decision to make, the first place to start is not with a pro/con list. Instead, start with a Q+A list: questions and arrows. I’ll use an example from my own life so you can see how this simple next-right-thing practice can help you discern your way through complicated, nuanced decisions. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Share your opinions about The Next Right Thing
- Help, Thanks, Wow by Anne Lamott
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.