We’ve had a year of hearing about closings, shutdowns, and cancelations. We’ve become somewhat expert at navigating those last minute change of plans. But now that a new season is upon us and hope is creeping toward the door, maybe you’re wondering why you still lack motivation and can’t seem to get anything done? We’ve learned what to do when the world shuts down, but how are we supposed to move forward as it opens up again? Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Enjoy 30% off with a new KiwiCo subscription using code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- Episode 120: What to do When The World Shuts Down
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.