From dinner time to bedtime, evening can often feel like a mad dash to end the day. Instead of closing the day with intention, we have more of a hurry up and rest mindset. Rather than giving you guideposts to design your entire evening, I’ll offer a framework to help you personalize a 10 minute evening routine to help you transition from the day into the evening that you can do anywhere, in any season, no matter who you’re with, or what’s gone wrong. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Discover insights about your hormones with Modern Fertility (and get $20 off)
- Episode 76: Create a Simple Morning Routine
- Episode 90: Start with this Simple Rhythm
- Episode 141: Redo Your Morning Routine
- Hello Mornings by Kat Lee
- The Universal Path to Life-Giving Routine by Kendra Adachi
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.