One way to make more confident decisions for your future is to reflect on decisions you’ve made in the past. I do this on a seasonal basis, but the goal is not to obey the calendar. The goal is to pay attention to your life. Here are three ways to practice seasonal reflection even if you are in the middle of a season. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get $20 off at Modern Fertility
- Christ Plays in Ten Thousand Places by Eugene Peterson
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.