When we witness dissonance in the world around us, when we see people make terrible choices on live TV or in the parking lot of a Starbucks or in the sanctuary of our churches or in the halls of a federal building and then we still have to decide what to make for dinner that night, it’s disorienting at best, traumatizing at worst.
Many of us want to know: What can I do? What is my next right thing in this? It’s an important question and it’s not rhetorical. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get 15% off The Between Places Prayer Journal with code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- The Writing Life by Annie Dillard
- The Life of Reason by George Santayana
- One by Deidra Riggs
- Women I am listening to these days: Deidra Riggs, Dr. Lucretia Barry, Lisa Sharon Harper, Latasha Morrison, and Mattie James
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.