You are allowed to change your mind. In fact, this might be the most courageous, spiritually forming thing you could do. If we want to participate in true transformation, we may have to be willing to let go of what we’re good at, to move away from what we once knew for sure (or thought we knew for sure), and take a step into the mysterious shadow of unknowing. You might be surprised what you find there. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get 15% off The Between Places Prayer Journal with code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- In the Name of Jesus by Henri Nouwen
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.