This time of year encourages a new start, a letting go, a shaking loose of old skins and embracing a new kind of strength. Maybe growing and maturity means releasing. But what if part of releasing is allowing? What if shaking it off without first holding it out only means it will come back around again (and maybe not in very kind ways next time.)
What if letting go starts with letting in? That’s what The Welcoming Prayer from Father Thomas Keating is all about. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Help your child explore their creativity with 30% off a KiwiCo crate with code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- Episode 114: Welcome Your Loneliness
- Preorder The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.