From favorite foods to honest confessions, 2020 has been a year of making beautiful things. In our final episode of the year, I’m sharing seven categories of things I made and encourage you to reflect on the significant memories, confessions, decisions and more that you made this year as well. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Listen to the other episodes in this series here: 5 Books I Read, 10 Things I Watched, and 5 Things I Listened To
- Kendra’s Blank Canvas Cake and Bri McKoy’s Doubleshot Iced Coffee
- The Lazy Genius Way by Kendra Adachi
- Artifact Uprising Photo Book (get $20 off your first purchase!)
- My IG Live with Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Preorder The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.