Photo by Joel De Vera on Unsplash
This episode is part of a mini-series where I’m sharing my favorite things I read, watched, listened to, and made this year.
If your year had a soundtrack, what would be on it? Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite things I listened to this year. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get $100 off your first month of Talkspace with code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- Taylor Swift’s folklore and evermore
- The Popcast with Knox and Jamie (Episodes 337, 361, and 380)
- My Spotify Playlists, specifically The Work
- The Gown: A Novel of the Royal Wedding by Jennifer Robson
- Voxer app
- Preorder The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.