Today’s episode brings us to another level of our relationship because I’m going to share with you shows I watch and in doing so, you will learn something about me for better or for worse.
I tried to be super honest and share with you things I watch and love that came to mind immediately (and not just things that might impress you – these will not, I assure you) so some will be basic and mainstream TV and others aren’t TV at all because we have all kinds of ways we watch things these days. Maybe your next right thing is to kick it on back and find a new-to-you show!
This episode is part of a mini-series where I’m sharing my favorite things I read, watched, listened to, and made this year.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Enjoy 50% off your first month at Kiwico with code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- Today (December 15th) is the last day to get The Quiet Collection for Christmas
- Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (NBC)
- Little Voice (Apple TV)
- Madam Secretary (CBS)
- Bri McKoy’s Instagram Stories
- This Is Us (NBC)
- Hamilton (Disney+)
- Victoria (PBS)
- Chef’s Table (Netflix)
- First Ladies (CNN)
- Open Door (Architectural Digest)
- Episode 38: Zoom Out
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.