In our brand new The Next Right Thing Guided Journal, we’ll have one page per month dedicated to A Happy List: a place to record the things we read, watched, listened to, and made. In the spirit of celebrating my next right favorite things from this year, today I’m sharing 5 books I read and loved this year. Listen in!
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Explore your creativity with a free trial of Skillshare (Premium membership is less than $10/ month!)
- Will the Circle Be Unbroken?: A Memoir of Learning to Believe You’re Gonna Be Okay by Sean Dietrich
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- The Blue Parakeet: Rethinking How You Read the Bible by Scot McKnight
- Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation by Latasha Morrison
- Share Your Stuff. I’ll Go First.: 10 Questions to Take Your Friendships to the Next Level by Laura Tremaine
- Learn more about The Quiet Collection for Christmas
- Pre0rder The Next Right Thing Guided Journal: A Decision-Making Companion
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.