No matter what happens in our elections, our churches, our families, and relationships we still have work to do, people to care for, places to go, dinner to make, homes to clean, proposals to write, losses to grieve, appointments to schedule, small wins to celebrate, emails to write and decisions to make. We still have life to live and if there’s one thing I know about you, it’s that you truly want to live your one life well.
I want that too and I’ve found this next right thing posture to be most helpful when this life begins to feel like a Rubik’s cube in the hands of a toddler. Having a rhythm to count on is key, but how to get there?
Let’s return to 3 simple steps to help you restart your life-giving rhythms. Listen in.
P.S. We’re celebrating 10 Million downloads and we would love to hear from you! Details here.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- To celebrate 10 million downloads, I’d love to hear how The Next Right Thing has impacted your life
- A Testament of Devotion by Thomas R. Kelly
- Use the code “NEXTRIGHTTHING” to get $100 off your first month of Talkspace
- Explore your creativity with a free trial of Skillshare
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.