With an important Presidential election coming up in the United States in just a few short weeks, we are preparing to make decisions that don’t only impact our own households but also the people who live all over this beautiful country and all over the world. No matter how you choose to vote, chances are you’ve experienced a fair amount of anxiety, frustration, and relational conflict during this season. What are some ways to stay grounded and clear-headed as we do our next right thing? Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Experience stamps.com with a four-week free trial with code “Next Right Thing”
- On Being with Krista Tippett: Arlie Hochschild
- Episode 103: Look for the Children: Mister Rogers and Decision Making
- Be The Bridge Podcast with Latasha Morrison
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.