In this final episode in our senses series, today we’ll discover the role our senses might play in our life with God. One of the most life-giving discoveries I’ve made over the past decade or so has been to understand that our expression of faith doesn’t have to look just one way. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Discover new things with 30% off Kiwico
- The Divine Hours by Phyllis Tickle
- The Listening Life by Adam S. McHugh
- Sacred Pathways by Gary Thomas
- To Bless the Space Between Us by John O’Donohue
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.