Fear can be our friend because it helps us to survive by telling us to avoid dangerous things. But when fear works too hard, it’s easy to lose our context. We can become hyper-focused on certain cues while ignoring other ones. When fear starts to work overtime, it can help to engage in this simple practice to bring us back to center again. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Uncover personal stories about your past at ancestry.com
- Rachel Pearl VanEtten’s website
- Learning to Walk in the Dark by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.