Questions of timing, next steps, and which path to take can consume our thoughts, causing us to be distracted, lose sleep, or make a decision in haste just to have it behind us. That’s because unmade decisions hold power. If you find yourself stuck in the decision-making process, it could help to re-engage in the world around you in ways that have nothing to do with the decision. Maybe it’s time to get out of your head and into your body.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Explore your creativity with 2 free months of Skillshare premium membership.
- Why We Have Our Best Ideas in the Shower: The Science of Creativity by Leo Widrich for Buffer
- Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist
- Hope*writers is open for enrollment! Learn more or take our 30-second quiz
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.