In an attempt to disrupt the cycle of overthinking and get out of my own head, I’m working to pay attention to my body, namely my five senses. This is not my most natural way. If you can relate, I hope that intentionally seeing, touching, smelling, tasting, and hearing might prove to be a grounding practice as we consider our next right thing in several areas of our lives. Today I’m glad to have my sister, Myquillyn Smith (The Nester), join me for a conversation about how to start with our senses at home. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Uncover personal stories about your past at ancestry.com
- Episode 141: Redo Your Morning Routine
- Welcome Home by Myquillyn Smith
- Myquillyn’s Autumn playlist
- Emily’s Autumn playlist
- Myquillyn’s website, The Nester
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.