If you have decisions to make but feel like you’re just circling around the same thoughts, fears, ideas, and possibilities in your head but can’t find an out to take action, I want to invite you to journey with me over the course of the next several episodes toward discovering better decision-making habits by engaging our bodies, particularly our five senses. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get 30% off your first KiwiCo crate
- Episode 141: Redo Your Morning Routine
- My conversation with Susan Stabile on The Enneagram Journey
- Embracing The Body by Tara Owens
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.