When it comes to the decisions we have to make, the choices we carry and the many potential roads we could walk down, its important to remember that we don’t face these decisions neutrally or at zero every time. Like a good novelist begins her story with the story already happening, that’s how we arrive at every decision we make. And that means we’re carrying some things we may need to leave behind. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 137: Remember What You Know
- Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)
- The Lazy Genius Way by Kendra Adachi (Details about preorder bonuses here).
- Email me here with questions you may have for Kendra
- The Sacrament of Letting Go by Macrina Wiederkehr
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.