Today’s episode is inspired by a few comments I received after I shared on Instagram that I am a slow processor. Several of you raised your hand and said you are slow processors too and it’s good to hear from someone like me who continues to put content out weekly and seems to be a functioning human adult person but that I too am someone who thinks slow.
Is there room for slow processing in this fast moving world? How can we make thoughtful decisions when everything moves so fast? Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Today’s episode is sponsored by Skillshare: The Next Right Thing listeners can get 2 free months of Skillshare! Details here.
- 10 Things To Tell You: Has The Internet Ever Changed Your Mind?
- Episode 60: Start Before You’re Ready
- Essentialism by Greg McKewon
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.