American philosopher, psychologist, and educational reformer John Dewey once said, “We do not learn from experience. We learn from reflecting on experience.” At the end of every month, I take some time to reflect because in order to discern my next right thing, it’s important to learn from the past. If you would like to practice refection but don’t know where to start, asking and answering questions is a solid beginning. Today I’ll show you how. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Sign up to receive my monthly newsletter
- The Book of Waking Up by Seth Haines
- With You Now by Ellie Holcomb
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.