Photo by Seyedeh Hamideh Kazemi on Unsplash
I’m used to asking what sounds smart, wise, kind, or thrifty. But when it comes to making decisions, one question I often forget to ask: what sounds fun? Here’s a personal story of how I’m learning to give that question some attention in my own life and how it’s impacting my business and ministry. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 114: Welcome Your Loneliness
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Annie F. Downs and her podcast That Sounds Fun
- That Sounds Fun Network
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.