Months of stay-at-home orders or even safer-at-home campaigns can drive even the most homebody among us to find ways to at least want to get outside or find a change of scenery.
But since travel might not be in the cards for us anytime soon, what might be a next-right-thing posture we could practice today? Inspired by Tsh Oxenreider’s book At Home in the World, lately I’ve been thinking a lot about books and about home so today you’ll get some reflection on both.
Perhaps you, like me, could use a bit of reframing as it relates to this place called home. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- My interview with Anne Bogel on What Should I Read Next
- My book, Simply Tuesday
- Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary
- How Ramona Quimby Helps Kids Make Sense of This Unstable World by Rachel Richardson
- At Home in the World by Tsh Oxenreider
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.