Today I’m revisiting a topic we’ve talked about here before but with a bit of a new spin in light of the world having changed and everything. I hope this will be especially helpful if you worked from home before the pandemic and now you have to find new ways to do that thing you’ve always done — listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 01: Become a Soul Minimalist
- Episode 88: Come Away For A While
- Episode 84: A Beginner’s Guide to Self-Reflection
- Episode 73: Design Your Rhythm of Work – Theme Days
- Episode 121: How to Discern and Decide
- A Case for Single-Tasking by Jason Fitzpatrick for Lifehacker
- Episode 90: Start with this Simple Rhythm
- Walking on Water by Madeleine L’Engle
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.