“Don’t look at the wall. Your car goes where your eyes go.” — Mario Andretti
Weighing our options is important. But overthinking options and possibilities can keep us from actually making a decision. It’s possible to be so distracted looking at the wall that we spend all our time there and we forget where we’re going and why we’re on the road in the first place. Here’s a 10 minute reminder to keep your eyes on the road.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Learn more about hope*writers
- Learn more about Tsh Oxenreider and Literary London
- Episode 100: Tell Me About You (and I’ll Tell You About Me)
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.