If you’re listening to this episode and you’re well-rested, well-fed, clear-headed, at peace, happy, even-tempered, and feeling basically great about life then this episode might not be for you today.
For the rest of us? The halt method could save us from making decisions more complicated than they need to be simply by asking these four simple questions. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 114: Welcome Your Loneliness
- Episode 109: Wait Until The Morning
- Jean Yang’s tweet from December 6th
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.