Back in Episode 70 we talked about The Best Time to Make A Decision. Spoiler Alert: Being a good decision-maker has less to do with having a certain kind of magically decisive personality and more to do with timing.
In today’s episode, I’ll share one simple practice that has helped me this very week to make better decisions for my own life. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Bonus: For Anyone Longing for Home
- Episode 108: Walk at Your Own Pace
- Episode 70: The Best Time To Make a Decision
- I share my morning routine in Episode 76: Create a Simple Morning Routine
- Leeana Tankersley on decision making
- Review The Next Right Thing on Apple Podcasts
- The Next Right Thing book
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.