Today I’m sharing some trusted books I’ve turned to multiple times over the years. If you’ve been listening for any amount of time, these recommendations probably won’t surprise you. But it seemed fitting to have them all in one place and dedicate at least one episode to some of the books I’ve turned to over the years that have helped to shape my own decision making process, path, and posture. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Hearing God by Dallas Willard
- Invitation to Retreat: The Gift and Necessity of Time Away with God by Ruth Haley Barton
- Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation by Parker J. Palmer
- You Learn by Living: 11 Keys For a More Fulfilling Life by Eleanor Roosevelt
- The Listening Life by Adam S. McHugh
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- The Next Right Thing by me
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.