“May all that is unforgiven in you be released. May your fears yield their deepest tranquilities. May all that is unloved in you blossom into a future graced with love.” – John O’Donohue
Is there a way to enter this season thoughtfully with our whole hearts? How can we manage the holiday decision fatigue that seems inevitable? Is there a way to remain centered even in the midst of lots of activity? If you’ve had these questions too, listen in.
Plus: The Quiet Collection for Christmas is available starting today! Visit emilypfreeman.com/christmas to learn more.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- 5 Books for Advent Reading
- The Quiet Collection for Christmas
- Episode 90: Start With This Simple Rhythm
- To Bless the Space Between Us by John O’Donohue
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.