“There is also, of course, the news that rarely if ever gets into the media at all, and that is the news of each particular one of us. That is the news we’re so busy making that we seldom get around to sitting down and thinking it over.” – Fredrick Buechner
In the midst of what might be a busy schedule, a life transition, a big decision, or the constant demands of everyday life, it can be easy to lose the thread of the story our lives are telling. That may not seem like it matters . . . until it does. And that’s what today’s episode is all about. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Whistling in the Dark by Frederick Buechner
- Episode 4: Record What You Learn
- Episode 92: Point and Call
- Read more about how Ann Voskamp changed her life using a gratitude list
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.