May our nervous tapping slow to a halt. May we find a way to stop clenching our jaws and tensing our shoulders. May we laugh loud and sigh deep and roll our eyes at fear and insecurity. They are not welcome here today.
Enjoy your weekend, friends. Here are a few good reads for along the way:
- Why You Need to Press Pause by Melissa Camara Wilkins
- The Gift of Stress by Shannan Martin
- Becoming Your Proper Size: How to Really Rest this Summer by Carolyn Watts
- Turning What if? Into Whatever! by Caroline Teselle
- Why Bread is the New Hustle by me for MOPS