May my mountain of good intentions crumble softly, finally to the ground. Instead may I begin to build a new foundation shaped by faith that is real, vision filled with hope, and action that springs from love. Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Here are a few good reads for along the way:
- Life Without a Best Friend by Elena Foulis for Her.meneutics // If you’ve ever felt like maybe you’re still the only one who doesn’t have a “best friend” this read is good company.
- For Those Lacking (and Longing for) Authentic Community by Shelly Miller for Grace Table // A reminder of the importance of meaning what you say and making connections right where you are.
- Four Things Keeping Us From True Community by Ashley Abramson for Relevant // Simple, wise advice on what it means (and doesn’t mean) to have true community.
- Let’s Pull Out Our Summer Brain for The Hope*ologie Podcast // Dad, Myquillyn, and I talk about the sometimes difficult transition from school year to summer, and some of the ways we work to make that transition better. Listen on iTunes or Soundcloud.
- Join the Simply Tuesday Launch Team! We are taking submissions through Monday so if you’re interested, sign up. Here’s everything you need to know about being on a launch team.