May we embrace the courage to speak up, hold firm, and move forward without forsaking the wisdom of staying silent, letting go, and walking away.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Here are a few things my family and I have been up to lately:
- We teamed up with some girlfriends to bring you The Hope*ologie Podcast! Because sometimes you need to take your cues from Tom and Donna and treat yo self by giving your future self a gift (Click the direct link to listen to the podcast or you can also listen here on iTunes).
- My Parents Bought a Fixer Upper! These photos don’t really do justice to how dreadful it was when they bought it.
- My sister launched an online course! Because sometimes creating the space you’ve always wanted with the stuff you have right now feels impossible until you get a little help.
- My husband has a job update! Remember when John quit his job 20 months ago? Many of you have asked what he’s up to now and I plan to share that in my March letter from The Bench. It will go out next week and you can sign up here to be sure you’re on the list to get it.
- Have you taken the Chatting at the Sky reader survey? I’d love to get to know you better and these questions will help. Click here to take the survey and thanks so much.