In a brokenhearted world, I want to remember God’s love in the morning and his faithfulness at night. Maybe you’ll join me. Maybe it will help. Enjoy your weekend, friends. Here are a few good reads along the way:
- Favorite Indies :: Christa Wells shares some of her favorite Indie tunes. Love these!
- Then Came Jesus :: A four-week Bible study for Advent written by my friend, Lara Williams.
- The Anti-Hustle :: by Sarah Sandel saying good, important things.
- What I’ll Be Giving This Christmas :: by Shannan Martin for (in)courage
- Hospitality. But Not the Kind You’re Thinking :: by The Nester, my favorite post she’s ever written.
- Some of my favorite books :: Here is a list of books I recommend for home & family life, writing & creativity, and overall good living.
- A Million Little Ways :: Only 8.50 on Amazon when you use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout. You can get 30 percent off any book through November 30.
Let’s share what we learned in November on Monday, okay? Hope to see you then.