Today, may I see the abundance of what is rather than the emptiness of what is not. May I learn to receive the simplest gifts as a daily grace and go with Christ as he brings me to his fulness, over and over again. Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Thanks for joining me this month as we celebrated Artists who Influence. I look forward to adding to the list in the weeks to come! Here are some good reads from the week:
- “In puffy coats and matching nothing …” This post from Shannan Martin that I can’t stop reading.
- Quiet Revolution – A new site from Susan Cain, author of Quiet, coming in January.
- How Do I Keep My Kids from Hating Church? – A thoughtful post from Ed Cyzewski.
- This is a Story About Mental Illness – A vulnerable perspective on depression from Elizabeth Esther.
- 2 Photos and 25 Words to Hush Your Soul – A peek back at the archives.
What We Learned in October – We’ll be sharing on Monday what we learned in October. Hope you’ll come back and link up!