“O God, help me to believe the truth about myself no matter how beautiful it is.”
Macrina Wiederkehr, Seasons of Your Heart
May we know all of our questions, insecurities, doubts, and disabilities are hidden with Christ in God. May we not dread the small beginnings, the little impacts, the slow results, rather may we finally stretch out into the fullest shape of ourselves – a small, dependent child of God. May we allow our souls to be a spacious foundation for the building of the kingdom of God.
Enjoy your weekend, friends. Here are a few good reads along the way:
- Silence by Dr. David G. Benner because he says Silence is our constant ignored companion and I think that’s important to remember.
- 13 Books I’m Reading This Next Year by Tsh Oxenreider for The Art of Simple because it’s fun to see what she’ll read while she travels the world.
- Barn Update by The Nester because in two weeks we have a writer’s event here and it’s almost ready and we can’t wait to host more and more things in the barn!
- This three minute video because sometimes we all need a little hint to remember the truth about our selves.
- Finally, would you be wiling to take this six question survey about your family? It’s from Dad and your answers will contribute to things that help families have better relationships.