May you enjoy all the blues of summertime and find someone to share them with. May you notice and receive the gifts that present themselves to you in hidden ways, gifts you may not have even known to ask for. Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Here are some good reads for along the way.
- Escape From the Matrix: Can We Break Free From the Fear of Missing Out? by Jacob Burak for aeon Magazine
- Just Stay and Wait by Hayley Morgan at The Tiny Twig
- The Work of the Week by Eugene Peterson for The Leadership Journal
- The #1 Reason to Focus by Seth Godin
- Dark Mater by Isaiah Jane, tiny twin daughter of Rachael Kincaid, has a scary dream about Dark Mater and tells us about it in this short instagram video. It’s been open on my desktop all week because I can’t stop watching the cuteness.