May your weekend moments remind you of your need to be still.
May you hear His sacred whisper inviting you deeper into silence, and may you follow Him without hesitation.
Don’t dread the still tongue, the quiet room, the questions in the darkness. Let the hum of solitude be your only theme song as your soul moves with grace to a different kind of rhythm.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Here are some good reads along the way:
- On Dreams Come True and Everyday Stories by Scooper at A La Mode
- 3 Weird Reasons Why My House Looks Decent Online by The Nester at Nesting Place
- 3 Ways My House Looks Worse in Real Life also by The Nester
- In Which I Thank the Duchess of Cambridge by Sarah Bessey
- Reality Show Update by Lisa Leonard