May your weekend be a sacred pause for your soul. In your boredoms and your emergencies, your resting and your work, your ability and your inability, may you remember your anchor is not wisdom, answers, or an organized agenda.
Your anchor is Christ – with you and within you. Even as you predict a gloomy future, remember he has already been before you and he would not have you go where he is not.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.
- Six Qualities That Masquerade as Maturity by Tim Elmore
- How Do You Forgive a Sexual Abuser? by Mary DeMuth
- In Which Art is Like Manna by Sarah Bessey
- What is “Simple Living,” anyway? by Tsh Oxenreider at Simple Mom
- When Your Writing Doesn’t Fit by Amber Haines at The RunaMuck
- Graceful, my book for high school girls, is still on sale for only $5 at LifeWay