I have so many things I want to share with you this morning! First, some beautiful pieces by three talented writers, then a few of my own projects I don’t want you to miss.
Enjoy your weekend, friends. Here are a few good reads for the journey.
1. Union With Christ in the Wilderness and Baking The World Better by Abigail Dodds
2. Slow Growth: A Parable in Basil by Nikki Thompson
3. When Our Weakness Becomes a Strength by Kimberly Coyle
4. My book A Million Little Ways is STILL on sale at Amazon, y’all. I bought a bunch for myself because I can’t even get them this cheap. And I wrote the thing.
5. The Hope*writers Podcast is back with season 3 and we have a brand new podcast page! We’re still tweaking it, but would love for you to check it out.
It’s Simply Tuesday: An Adult Coloring Book releases April 4!
I’ll be in Greensboro, Cary, Huntersville, and Greenville, SC the first week of April so if you live nearby, I’d love to meet you!
Check out the details for the book signing dates here!
I’m grateful to partner with Amazon as an affiliate, which means when you purchase from my link, I’ll receive a small portion at no extra cost to you.