After nearly 10 years of writing online and several site re-designs, I’ve teamed up with Erin at Design by Insight to make some changes around here, this time with you in mind.
For example, we’ve brought to the forefront some key features that make this community special (See About Chatting at the Sky under Emily in the top navigation).
My hope is that the added white space and even less clutter will continue to help you create space for your soul to breathe. Most changes are clear, but I wanted to point out a couple things that are different:
- Mobile Friendly – Finally!
- Comments – The comment link now lives under the post title rather than at the end of the post.
- Chatting at the Sky – The blog name remains the same, but the entire site now lives under emilypfreeman.com
- Popular – We’ve added this option to the top menu bar to provide easy access to most-read content.
- Free - Here is a collection of free resources we’ve offered over time, but now they’re all in one place.
I hope you’ll take a little time to learn your way around. We’re still working out some wonky spots, but if you see anything that seems strange or are unable to find what you’re looking for, let us know in the comments and we’ll look into it.
As always, thanks for always coming back. I hope this new design will serve you even better!