May your weekend make room for dreaming, connecting, and kind curiosity. May you listen and be heard, may you see and be seen, and may you remember what it means to be fully yourself in the presence of others. Enjoy your weekend, friends.
“Someday, you might have a dream that doesn’t make sense. I hope you’ll get great counsel on it from your advisors, but I hope you won’t try to justify it to strangers. That’s a losing battle that ruins most dreams before they even begin.”
Justify by Jon Acuff at Stuff Christians Like
- A Little Fresh Air by Joy Wilson at Joy the Baker
- Behind the Scenes With Christa Wells at The Examiner
- Bullying is Theft by Seth Godin
- A Million Little Ways video discussion, Chapter 9 (Wait) and Chapter 10 (Offer)
- One Way to Listen to Your Life by me for (in)courage, where I share a link to download a free album by Brian Morykon.