My microwave is working overtime this morning. I’ve re-heated my coffee eight times already. Since my brain seems to only want to work in compartments today, I thought it appropriate to do a bullet point post. Ready?
- I spent last weekend in South Carolina with the ladies at Shandon Baptist Church – what a lovely group. My dear friend Melissa traveled with me – have you met her? You should.
- My next speaking gig isn’t until December 29. For any of you college girls in Cru, I’ll be at Encounter this year – the Mid South Regional Winter Conference. Let me know if I’ll see you there!
- Graceful has been available for two months now. It is a relief to finally have her out in the world and I’ve enjoyed hearing from those of you who have read the book – either on your own or with your small groups. If you’ve read it, would you mind leaving a review at Amazon or Barnes and Noble? I hate asking more than you could possibly know, but reviews are so helpful.
- Remember that time I told you I was going to send out newsletters and then I did a few times and then I stopped? Yeah. I’d like to be a little more consistent with it. My goal is to send subscribers exclusive content, suggested reading, and short updates once a month. If you want to be sure to receive November’s, you can sign up here.
- Book number 3 is due in less than five weeks. What? I know. I have nothing new to tell you about it except that I am thankful for the opportunity to write it. I can’t wait to share it with you next year.
- Speaking of next year, I think we’ve finally passed the normal dates and are entering into the dates that, when we were kids, seemed futuristic. 2013? For real?
- Now I’m just wasting your time.
- One last thing! I’m thinking of bringing Tuesdays Unwrapped back just for the month of December again this year. Any thoughts on that? Would you want to play along?