But then 2013 happened and as of today I’ve only saved 3 of my favorites and what in the world?
So I won’t have a best-of-your posts this year, but I do have at least one more post planned for 2013 and it’s one of my favorite kinds we do here. At the end of every month I like to share a list of what I learned – from random celebrity connections to new-to-me iPhone tricks. I started writing these in February and enjoyed it so much I knew the only way to make it better was to have you write one, too.
Monday we’ll have our last What I Learned community link up of the year, where we all share our lists of what we learned in December. If you’re new here I’ve made a list of all the What I Learned posts in 2013 (minus October because I was traveling too much to learn anything that month):
- 10 Things I Learned in February
- 12 Things I Learned in March
- 12 Things I Learned in April
- 10 Things I Learned in May
- 9 Things I Learned in June (+ community link up)
- 12 Things I Learned in July (+ community link up)
- 7 Things I Learned in August (+ community link up)
- 5 Things I Learned in September (+ community link up)
- 11 Things I Learned in November (+ community link up)
I hope you’ll join us Monday!
P.S. I know you’re wondering what are those three favorite posts I remembered to record this year. Here they are:
- Ready or Not by Robin Dance
- Why I’m Probably Not Going to Have Any More Children by Amy Heywood
- It Will All End Up Happy by Amanda Beth Hill
What is one of your favorite posts you read this year? Feel free to link to it in the comments.