If you’re like me, it’s difficult to get work done working from home when your space is a clutter-y mess. And if we have to buy cleaning supplies anyway, why not make it pretty?
I thought I would just do it that one time, but now it’s one of my favorite mail deliveries I get all month for three reasons:
- It’s the pretty version of stuff I would buy anyway
- It’s cheaper than my local store
- I never run out of Mrs. Meyers soap Amen.
So here’s what they’re offering for free this time with a $20 purchase:
You’ll be asked a few questions and your cart will auto-fill with $20 worth of product as a suggestion.
Of course, you can add or subtract anything to your cart and you can switch up your Mrs. Meyer’s scents–the best ones always go fast–just be sure not to delete any of your free items and be sure your total is at least $20.
The Mrs. Meyers soaps come in two limited edition spring scents, peony and lilac. I don’t tend to like flowery smells, but these are just light enough to be lovely.
Here’s how to get your kit!
- sign up for Grove Collaborative right here and the offer will be automatically added to your cart.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your current cleaning routine, which Grove will use to recommend products for your first basket.
- Customize your order by adding or remove items — as long as your order is a minimum of $20, you’ll qualify for the offer.
- Click finish + pay + you’re done.
If you’re already a customer, you can visit this page and you’ll receive a Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle for half off.
In over 11 years of writing on the blog, I’ve rarely endorsed a company. I’ve been a Grove customer now for over a year and can tell you first-hand that their customer service is hands-down the best.
If this is your first Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. I highly recommend taking advantage of the free shipping and personal service that comes with this membership so you can see if it’s right for you!
This offer ends Sunday March 12 and supplies are limited.
*Please note that Grove currently does not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska
*I’m thrilled to partner with Grove as an affiliate
P.S. I use my glass spray bottle to keep our cat off the table. It works like a charm. Can’t you tell?