Before the sun is even high enough for shadows, we wake up to read. This one wakes up, too – reads his Bible next to Daddy, asking questions about pillars of salt. May I be ever curious, open, willing to ask and to learn. May I remember where to go with my questions and rest in God’s presence even when I don’t understand the answers.
On the last day of May, some reads for your weekend:
- The Masterpiece Mom :: A new website and podcast about motherhood created by two lovely women I met at She Speaks last year – Amanda Bacon and Anne-Rene Gumley.
- Fiction & Non-Fiction Book Proposal Tutorials :: Writers, if you’re looking for help writing that book proposal, look no further than Mary DeMuth. I used her non-fiction tutorial when I wrote my first proposal that later became Grace for the Good Girl. She knows all the things and shares them generously. Well worth the price.
- 7 Tips to Help You Read More & Love It by Anne Bogel for The Art of Simple
- Why You Have to Stop Waiting for the Future and Begin Living Now by The Nester for A Holy Experience
- Why I’m Listening to Jerry Seinfield :: my most read post in May
- Hope*ologie :: Tomorrow we’ll roll out the third month of content in Hope*ologie – new podcasts, posts, videos, and printables to take you through June. Join us and you’ll have the whole month to read, watch, listen, and download. We’re having a lot of fun over there.
The One With the First Sugar Box :: If you live in the Triad area and are also a Friends fan, you need to order a Sugar Box stat! Kendra has re-imagined the monthly box of happiness to make it even more fun – basically if Hollywood and sugar had a baby, it would be The Sugar Box.
This month, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the series finale, the theme of the box is Friends, so all the edible goodness in the box will somehow tie in Chandler, Monica, Rachel and the gang. Could this BE any more fun? Order your box today and pick up June 20!
Enjoy your weekend!