May your weekend be filled with grace, the kind you receive and the kind you give. May your thoughts be clear while you drink your coffee, your laughs be long while you eat your cake, and may your friendships ever deepen around your weekend dinner table. In some way however small, find time to break bread, thank God, and celebrate.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Here are a few good reads from my fellow bloggers on the team traveling to Uganda next weekend:
- Trending in Our House in 2014 by The Nester
- That Thing You Didn’t Do But Wished You Had by Jeff Goins
- Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Waffles by Joy the Baker
- Fables of Fortune: Pretend Friends by Shaun Groves
- Sponsor a Child in Uganda at Compassion. We hope to find sponsors for 500 children who don’t currently have sponsors in Uganda.