When you walk into rooms this weekend, may you truly see people rather than wonder what people see in you.
May you love them the way you long for love, listen the way you want to be listened to, and celebrate the moments you have rather than long for the ones you don’t. Breathe in the gift of this day. And if this day is rotten? Hold on to hope for tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend, friends. Here are some good reads to curl up with (with which to curl up? That sounds so pretentious):
- Where Do You Have Excess? by Claire Diaz-Ortiz
- Five Minute Assignment by The Nester at Nesting Place
- Brush Their Hair, Kiss Their Scrapes, Drink Their Invisible Tea by Carlos Whittaker at Ragamuffin Soul
- Audrey Bunny by Angie Smith at Bring The Rain (the one where she tells the story of her children’s book)
- You Fit No Matter How Out of Place You Feel by Gary Morland at Dot Connector