May this last weekend of January be filled with renewal. May the God who fashioned stars and bark and orange peels reveal a bit of himself to you today. Begin to live from the depths of who you most fully are, and may the courage coming out of you be contagious. Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Recommended for your weekend:
- 25 Point Manifesto for Sanity in 2013 by Ann Voskamp for (in)courage
- Wait Up by Lore Ferguson at Sayable
- Brave Moms Raise Brave Kids by Jen Hatmaker
- My 3rd video in the Letting Go of the Try Hard Life series: watch it here. Next Wednesday we’ll release the last one.
- And finally this, from David Helms:
“Art can revive us, wake our souls from slumber, remind us we are built for more than just to consume, but to create.”