Happy New Year to you! With just a few hours left in 2012, I thought it time to go ahead and share 12 great blog posts from 2012. The list isn’t complete by any stretch, but these posts have stuck with me for one reason or another.
To those of you who wrote these posts, thank you for sharing your honest and influential voice. And now, some great reads from 2012:
1. Always do Your Best (and 2 Other Olympic Sized Lies) by Stephen Martin at Messy Quest
2. In Which You are Loved and You Are Free by Sarah Bessey
3. Grief, 3 Little Girls, and God Somewhere by Guy Delcambre for A Deeper Family
4. Live in Today, Not Tomorrow by Kelly Sauer
5. Downward Mobility by Shaun Groves
6. Decorating Truths From a 15-Year-Old Tanzanian Boy by The Nester at Nesting Place
7. The Post That is Hard to Write by Hayley Morgan at The Tiny Twig
8. The Children Have Spoken by Rachel Macy Stafford at Hands Free Mama
9. Enough: Or, Why We Should All Be Laughing Hysterically in the Magazine Aisle by Rachel Held Evans
10. Starting Now? The End to the Cynicism by Ann Voskamp
11. One Way God Never Speaks by Shannan Martin at Flower Patch Farm Girl
12. Connect or Miss Out by Gary Morland, Dot Connector
. . . and because I can’t leave this one out, but also can’t put it on the list because then it would be 13, I offer you one to grow on: I Can’t Pick a Movie by Annie Downs for (in)courage. You’re welcome.
Thanks for reading Chatting at the Sky in 2012! This January marks seven years of writing in this space. If you would like to stay connected in 2013 and you haven’t subscribed to receive posts in your inbox, you can do that here for free.